Friday, November 13, 2015

K-Drama : MY PRINCESS

Profile :

Drama: My Princess
Revised romanization: Mai Peurinseseu
Hangul: 프린세스
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Network: MBC
Episodes: 16
Release Date: January 5, 2011 - February 24, 2011
Runtime: Wed. & Thurs. 21:55
Language: Korean
Country: South Korea

Plot :

An ordinary college student, Lee Seol, finds out she’s a princess. The grandson of Daehan Group, Park Hae Young, is put in charge of educating Seol on proper etiquette. However, Hae Young is put in a precarious situation when he finds himself drawn to Seol, the girl who will take away his inheritance if the monarchy is restored.

Character Relationship Chart :

Main Cast :

Song Seung-Heon as Park Hae-Young

Kim Tae-Hee as Lee-Sul

Ryu Soo-Young as Nam Jung-Woo

Park Ye-Jin as Oh Yoon-Joo

Additional Cast Members :

Lee Soon-Jae as Park Dong-Jae (Hae-Young’s Grandpa)
Maeng Sang-Hun as Oh Ki-Taec (Park Dong-Jae’s Secretary)
Kang Ye-Sol as Lee Dan (Lee-Sul’s Stepsister)
Lim Ye-Jin as Kim Da-Bok (Lee-Sul’s Stepmom)
Lee Gi-Kwang as Gun-I (Assistant Cook)
Lee Seong-Min (1968) as Lee Young-Chan (Korean President)
Lee Dae-Yeon as So Soon-Woo (Politician)
Choi Yu-Hwa as Kang Sun-A (Lee-Sul’s Friend)
Heo Tae-Hee as Bo Jwa Gwan (Aide)
Choo Hun-Yub as Yoo Gi-Kwang (Reporter)
Son Seong-Yun as Shin Mi-So
Hwang Young-Hee as Hong In-Ae
Baek Bong-Ki as Bong-Jae (Park Dong-Jae’s Henchman)
Park Jung-Woo (1968) as Hae-Young’s Father

Cameo

Min Joon-Hyun as Reporter
Park Hyuk-Kwon as Lee Han
Jo Whee-Joon as Park Dong-Jae (Young)
Ahn Nae-Sang as King Soon-Jong (Cameo)
Cha Hwa-Yeon as Dress Designer (Cameo)
Cho Seong-Ha as Dong-Jae’s Father (Cameo)
Park Min-Woo
Jo Hwi Joon

Drama Posters :

Character Posters :

My Princess Episode List :

My Princess Ep.01
My Princess Ep.02
My Princess Ep.03
My Princess Ep.04
My Princess Ep.05
My Princess Ep.06
My Princess Ep.07
My Princess Ep.08
My Princess Ep.09
My Princess Ep.10
My Princess Ep.11
My Princess Ep.12
My Princess Ep.13
My Princess Ep.14
My Princess Ep.15
My Princess Ep.16

No comments:

Post a Comment