Thursday, March 13, 2014

Mary Stayed Out All Night Full Album OST


Mary Stayed Out All Night Full Album OST


Tracklist : 

01. Super Star - Han Seung Yeon of KARA
02. Tell Me Your Love - Trax
03. Take Care My Bus! - Jang Geun Suk
04. My Precious - Jang Geun Suk
05. Europa - Janinto
06. Moo Kyul's Theme - Choi Chul Ho, Seo Hyun II, & Yeo Hwi Soo
07. Congratulation - Seo Hyun II
08. Hide & Seek - Choi Chul Ho & Seo Hyun II
09. Running Up - Seo Hyun II & Na Yoon Shik
10. Emotions - Seo Hyun II & Yeo Hwi Soo
11. Donkey! - Seo Hyun II & Yeo Hwi Soo
Download : [ MP3 download ]


Tracklist 2

01. My Precious - Kim Hyo Jin
02. Because She - Jung Hwan of M To M
03. My Her - In Ho Jin of Sweet Sorrow
04. My Precious - Ernest
05. One,Two,Three,Four... - Choi Chul Ho & Seo Hyun II
06. Merry Christmas - Seo Hyun II & Yeo Hwi Soo
07. Girl's Dream - Choi Chul Ho & Seo Hyun II
08. Super Star (Inst.) - Choi Chul Ho & Seo Hyun II
09. Two Men - Seo Hyun II
10. Mary's Theme - Choi Chul Ho, Seo Hyun II, & Yeo Hwi Soo
Download : [ MP3 download ]


Special OST Tracks

01. Hello Hello - Jang Geun Suk
02. I Will Promise You - Jang Geun Suk
Download : [ MP3 download ]




No comments:

Post a Comment